Nutrient Depletion Counseling
Here at John's Creek Pharmacy, our goal is to ensure you are receiving the maximum benefit from your medications.
- Are you experiencing side effects from a medication that you are currently taking?
- Are you taking a medication that depletes other key nutrients?
- Are you looking for ways to boost your overall immunity, health, and wellness?
- Are you having trouble sleeping on your medication?
- Do you lack energy on a daily basis?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from nutrient depletion counseling.
While medications are a great way to help you manage your symptoms, they can also deplete your body of vital nutrients. Fortunately, our expert pharmacy staff is trained in identifying drug-induced nutrient depletion and providing medication counseling to help your medication work with you, not against you.
With this program, our knowledgeable staff will evaluate your medications, answer any questions you may have, and discuss suggested diet changes, recommenced vitamins and supplements, and more. If you feel like nutrient depletion counseling is right for you, click the button below to schedule a personal consultation with one of our skilled staff members today.
Our pharmacists are also specially trained to recommend vitamins and supplements that may help offset drug induced nutrient depletions and expand your wellness.
We carry an extensive line of vitamins and supplements that are clinically-tested and hand-picked by our team, including:
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Fish Oil - Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Multi Vitamins
- ...and more!